Business Online Banking Important Information
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
The First Time You Log in after 3/9/2020
From our website (www.ssbwa.com) home page, select Business Online Login from the Online Banking box.
• Access ID: you will use your current Access ID (all lower case).
• Password: please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-242-2036 for your temporary password. After logging in, you will be prompted to choose a new password.
• Terms & Conditions: you will be asked to read and approve the new Business Online Banking Terms & Conditions the first time you login.
• Please review your account information and let us know as soon as possible if you have any questions.
• Everything at a Glance: the new Home Screen gives you an at-a-glance view of all your accounts and their current balances with one-click access to transfer funds between your accounts or view recent transactions. If you have Bill Pay, it is also displayed on the new Home Screen.
• Live Chat: you will have the option to Live Chat with a Security State Bank representative during normal business hours by choosing Chat in the upper right hand corner after logging in.
• Enhanced Alerts: you will have the option to choose from several account notification alerts that can be delivered by email or text. These alerts will be sent in real-time.
• E-Statements: if you are an E-Statement customer, your statements will now be found under Accounts > Documents.
From the Document Type drop-down, select Checking eStatements or Savings eStatements, and click on the current month’s statement.
For statements prior to March 2020, choose DDA/SAV Account Statements from the drop-down menu. These statements do not include the Bank logo or images. If you need a print-out of these statements with the Bank logo, please contact any of our braches or call us at 800-242-2036.
• Credit Cards: Credit Card information will no longer be available within Business Online Banking, however it is available at mycardstatement.com and we have included a Quick Link on the right side of the Business Online Home Page. If you need assistance registering your credit card at mycardstatement.com, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-242-2036.
• As Security State Bank completes is change to the new Business Online Banking, Quickbooks settings will need to be modified to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please click the Quicken & Quickbook Users-Important Information link on the Customer Education Center page for instructions.