Mobile Banking App Important Information
MOBILE BANKING APP – PERSONAL
MARCH 9, 2020 or after: Download the new Security State Bank Personal Mobile App from your device App store! Search for SSBWA or Security State Bank Washington. (Remember to remove the old Mobile App from your device.)
For The First Time You Log In 3/9/2020 or after
• Access ID: you will use your current Online Banking Access ID (all lower case). If your current Access ID is less than six characters, you will be prompted to choose a new Access ID.
• Password: please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-242-2036 for your temporary password. After logging in, you will be prompted to choose a new password.
• Terms & Conditions: you will be asked to read and approve the new Online Banking/Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions the first time you login.
• Accounts: all accounts that you are a first, second, or third signer on will show in Online Banking and your Mobile App.
• Please review your account information and let us know as soon as possible if you have any questions.
• Instant Balance feature: when enabled, you can securely preview account balances without logging in.
• Enhanced Bill Pay functionality: add billers to pay, review payment activity, make bill payments, all from your Mobile device.
• New Alerts: you will have the option to choose from several account notification alerts that will be delivered to your phone. These alerts will be sent in real-time.