Personal Online Banking Important Information
PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING
The First Time You Log in 3/9/2020
• Access ID: you will use your current Access ID (using all lower case characters). If your current Access ID is less than six characters, you will be prompted to choose a new Access ID.
• Password: you will use the last six digits of your Social Security Number for your password. After logging in, you will be prompted to choose a new password.
• Terms & Conditions: you will be asked to read and approve the new Online Banking Terms & Conditions the first time you login.
• Accounts: all accounts that you are a first, second, or third signer on will show in Online Banking.
• Please review your account information and let us know as soon as possible if you have any questions.
• Everything at a Glance: the new Home Screen gives you an at-a-glance view of all your accounts and their current balances with one-click access to transfer funds between your accounts or view recent transactions. Bill Pay is also displayed on the new Home Screen.
• Live Chat: you will have the option to Live Chat with a Security State Bank representative during normal business hours.
• Enhanced Alerts: you will have the option to choose from several account notification alerts that can be delivered by email or text. These alerts will be sent in real-time.
• E-Statements: if you are an E-Statement customer, your statements will now be found under Documents. If you are not an E-Statement user but would like to sign up, follow the prompts to enroll.
• External Transfers: any External Transfers (transfers to external financial institutions) that were set-up in the previous Online Banking will not be available in the new Online Banking. Once you log in to the new Online Banking, you can set up your External Transfers.
• Deposit-Only Accounts: this feature is no longer available. We are working on alternative solutions for these types of transfers and will update this information as we go forward.
• Credit Cards: Credit Card information will not be available in Online Banking when we go live on March 9, 2020; however, this is being worked on and we hope to offer this again in the future. For the interim, we have included a link under the Credit Card tab to the mycardstatement.com site where you can access your credit card information. In the mycardstatement.com site, choose the Forgot Your User Name link. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information.