Security State Bank offers a wide variety of services that add convenience to your business accounts. If you would like more information on any of our convenience services, please see a customer service representative at any of our branch locations or telephone us at 360-736-0763 or 800-242-2036.
Business Online Banking & Cash Management
Security State Bank’s Business Online Banking offers a simple, convenient and easy way to manage your business accounts – anytime of the day or night.
Cash Management offers a complete package of Online Business Applications that includes Direct Deposit Payroll, ACH Payments, Tax Payments, Wire Transfers and more.
- View Account Balances & Transactions. Check your account balances on your checking, savings, loans, lines-of-credit, and certificates of deposit. View recent and pending transactions.
- View Check & Deposit Images. Click on the hyperlink on any Check that has cleared your account or Deposit that has posted to view the front and back of the image.
- Transfer Funds. Easily transfer funds between your Security State Bank accounts.
- E-Statements. If enrolled in E-Statements, view your monthly account statements in Business Online Banking.
- Export History. Export history to financial software or spreadsheets.
- Account Alerts. Receive customized, real-time email and/or text alerts about your account activity.
- Small Business Bill Pay. Schedule bill payments and automate recurring payments, with multiple user controls.
- ACH Manager. Direct Deposit Payroll, ACH Payments, Tax Payments, Same-Day ACH
- Wire Transfers. Domestic and International Wire Transfers
- Security Controls. Multiple security and fraud prevention controls. Set permissions to control access for each user. Approve high-risk transactions. New “Soft Token” phone app for more convenience or Hard Tokens available.
For additional information or to enroll in Business Online Banking, please contact any of our branches or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036.
Visit our CUSTOMER EDUCATION CENTER for the Business Online Banking video tutorial or click-thru demo.
Business Bill Payment
With Security State Bank’s Business Bill Payment, paying bills is fast, easy and automatic.
- All-in-one payment system designed especially for small business.
- Streamline all business payments with easy scheduling.
- Automate recurring payments.
- Options for expedited payments.
- Access past and pending payment details.
- Multi-tiered user permission controls for increased security.
- Audit trails show all bill-payment actions by authorized users.
Business Bill Payment is a free service for our business checking account customers.
For more information on Business Bill Payment, visit our CUSTOMER EDUCATION CENTER for the Business Bill Pay video tutorial.
Business Mobile Banking App
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Security State Bank’s Business Mobile App. Added convenience for our Business Online Banking users.
- View account balances and transaction history.
- View check and deposit images.
- Transfer funds between your Security State Bank accounts.
- Set Real-Time Account Alerts.
- Remotely deposit checks.
- Originate payments (ACH, Wire, Bill Pay)
- Make approvals (ACH, Wires, Transfers, Bill Pay)
- Multifactor authentication and secure login
- Both hard and soft token authentication available.
Download our App from your device’s App store. App enabled for use on Mobile Phones. Search for SSBWA Business or Security State Bank Washington Business.
For more information on Business Mobile Banking, visit our CUSTOMER EDUCATION CENTER for the Business Mobile Banking video tutorial and click-thru demo.
Follow these links for Mobile Banking Safety & Security Information and Business Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions.
Now you can choose to receive your statement online! If you are a current Business Online Banking user and have enrolled in E-Statements, you can easily view your account statements through Business Online Banking.
- More secure than a paper statement. E-Statements (electronic statements) can only be accessed by using your Business Online Banking Username and Password.
- No more waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail.
- An email reminder is sent to your email address when a new statement is available.
- Convenient: you can view, save, and/or print your statement.
- Statements are available in Business Online Banking for 18 months.
If you would like to enroll in E-Statements for your business, please contact any of our branches or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036.
Visit our CUSTOMER EDUCATION CENTER to view the eStatements video tutorial.
Business Debit Card
The Business Debit Card adds value to our checking account services by providing customers with convenient world-wide access to their checking account funds. Use your debit card instead of cash or checks to make purchases or access cash at ATMs, with funds deducted directly from your bank account. Your purchases appear on your detailed account statement, so you can easily track your business expenses.
Security State Bank Business Debit Cards are enabled for use in the CardValet® app. CardValet® helps protect your debit card by giving you the ability to define when, where and how your card is used. Download the CardValet® app to your smartphone, add your debit card information, then customize your alert preferences and usage settings to monitor and manage your card.
Business Visa® Credit Card
The Business Visa® Credit Card provides instant credit worldwide for just about any type of purchase. With Security State Bank’s Business Visa®, businesses can have multiple cardholders on the same card account, with credit limits tailored to meet the needs of each cardholder.
Telebanc 24-Hour Telephone Banking
Access your Security State Bank accounts by phone 24 hours a day. Check balances, see if a certain check has cleared, transfer funds, fax your most recent transactions to your home, and more! Access Telebanc by calling 360-330-1404 or toll free at 800-804-5864.
Merchant Source Capture/Remote Deposit
Deposit checks directly into your business account from any of your office or business locations, eliminating the need for someone to drive to the Bank to deposit checks.
- A high-speed check scanner is used to process and electronically deposit checks right from your office or store.
- Checks can be deposited sooner for faster funds availability.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual processing of checks.
- Avoid trips to the bank to deposit checks.
For additional information on Merchant Source Capture/Remote Deposit, please contact any of our branches or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036.
Visit our CUSTOMER EDUCATION CENTER to view the Merchant Source Capture video tutorial and click-thru demo.
Put your money to work with immediate cash flow from your receivables — and let us take care of your billing! This valuable service allows you to reinvest immediately in your business and take advantage of supplier discounts.
For additional information on Business Manager, please contact our Commercial Loan Department at 1.877.595.0378.
Merchant Payment Solutions
Expanding your customer’s payment options means expanding your opportunities for sales. Security State Bank can offer you payment processing to make it all happen.
- Multiple point-of-sale network choices
- Competitive Visa®, Mastercard®, AMEX Optblue and Discover® rates and fees
- A greater selection of products and solutions, including mobile processing options, tailored to meet your specific needs
- Innovative, state-of-the-art technology
- Secure processing systems
- Excellent Customer Service and a Local Representative
For additional information on Merchant Payment Solutions, please contact any of our local branches or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036.