Welcome to Security State Bank’s E-Statements.
Now you can choose to receive your statement online!
- More secure than a paper statement. E-Statements (Electronic statements) can only be accessed by using your Online Banking UserName and Password.
- No more waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail.
- An email reminder is sent to your email address when a new statement is available.
- Convenient: you can view, save and/or print your statement .
- Statements are available in Online Banking for 18 months.
Viewing Your E-Statement
Each month you will receive an email notification from the Bank that your E-Statement is ready to be viewed in Online Banking. To view your E-Statement, go to www.ssbwa.com and follow these simple steps:
- Login to Online Banking using your UserName and Password
- Click on the applicable Account
- Click on the DOCUMENTS tab
- From the Document Type drop-down, select Checking eStatements or Savings eStatements, and click on the current month’s statement.
- For statements prior to March 2020, choose DDA/SAV Account Statements from the drop-down menu. These statements do not include the Bank logo or images. If you need a print-out of these statements with the Bank logo, please contact any of our braches or call us at 800-242-2036.
Sign up for E-Statements!
Customers need to be an Online Banking user in order to enroll in E-Statements.
Business Online Banking Customers. Please contact any Security State Bank branch or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036 to request E-Statements.
Personal Online Banking Customers. To enroll in E-Statements:
- When you login to Personal Online Banking for the first time, you will be asked if you want to enroll in eStatements. If so, follow the prompts to enroll in eStatements.
- If you opted not to enroll in E-Statements when you first logged in to Personal Online Banking, please follow these steps to enroll.
- Log in to Personal Online Banking
- Select “Profile” in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Click on Edit next to Electronic Statements
- Select the accounts you would like to have E-Statements on
- If prompted, accept the Terms & Conditions
It’s that easy! Your next account statement will be delivered electronically in Online Banking. You will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available.
Removing an E-Statement from your Account
If you no longer wish to receive an E-Statement for your Account, please contact any Security State Bank branch or call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.242.2036.