Welcome to Security State Bank’s E-Statement.
Now you can choose to receive your statement online!
- More secure than a paper statement. E-Statements can only be accessed by using your Personal Login and Password.
- No more waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail.
- An email reminder is sent to your -mail address when a new statement is available.
- Convenient – you can view, save and/or print your statement .
- Statements are available on the secure site for 18 months.
Each month you will receive an email notification from the Bank that your E-Statement is ready to be viewed on our secure site. Simply click on the link included in the email to access your E-Statement.
Online Banking customers can view E-Statements simply by clicking the Statement button under accounts!
Sign up for E-Statements!
Current Online Banking Users
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on the “Statements” tab under Accounts. Read the Disclosure provided and Accept if you agree.
- Click the eSign document link to get your Confirmation Code. (This will open a separate page. Copy down the Code and then close this page.)
- Enter the code in the box labeled “eSign Confirmation Code”.
- Click on the “I Agree” button and then follow the prompts to select your E-Statements and complete your enrollment.
It’s that easy! You will receive your next account statement electronically (for those accounts you have signed up in Online Banking).
Not a current Online Banking User?
If you are not a current Online Banking customer and would like to sign up for E-Statements, click on the E-Statement Enrollment link, print and complete the E-Statement enrollment form, and return it to any Security State Bank branch.
Viewing Your E-Statement
Online Banking customers can view E-Statements simply by clicking the Statements button under Accounts while logged in to Online Banking!
Those without Online Banking can click on the View E-Statement link to access your current E-Statement.